Saturday, August 24, 2013

Game: Diaper Raffle

Diaper Raffle!  State on the invitation, "if you'd like to enter to win a prize, bring a pack of diapers, any size" When the guests arrive they either can get a ticket of put their name in a hat, the mom-to-be then picks a name or number out of a hat and the winner gets a gift card or any kind of nice prize. I got thousands upon thousands of diapers.

Diaper Raffle!  My friends and family did a diaper raffle for my shower, it said on the invitation, "if you'd like to enter to win a prize, bring a pack of diapers, any size"  When the guests arrive they either can get a ticket of put their name in a hat, the mom to be then picks a name or number out of a hat and the winner gets a gift card or any kind of nice prize.  I got thousands upon thousands of diapers. My baby is 4 months old and this is what i still have left!  I havent bought a diap...

No comments:

Post a Comment